32Blit asset preparation and upload tools
This tool is intended for use with the 32Blit console to prepare assets and upload games.
WORK IN PROGRESS
You should install from source using:
git clone https://github.com/pimoroni/32blit-tools cd src/ python3 setup.py develop
Packing Image Assets
All image assets are handled by Pillow so most image formats will work, be careful with lossy formats since they may add unwanted colours to your palette and leave you with oversized assets.
- 8bit PNG .png
- 24bit PNG .png
palette- Image or palette file (Adobe .act, Pro Motion NG .pal, GIMP .gpl) containing the asset colour palette
transparent- Transparent colour (if palette isn't an RGBA image), should be either hex (FFFFFF) or R,G,B (255,255,255)
packed- (Defaults to true) will pack the output asset into bits depending on the palette size. A 16-colour palette would use 4-bits-per-pixel.
strict- Only allow colours that are present in the palette image/file
Packing Map Assets
- Tiled .tmx - https://www.mapeditor.org/ (extremely alpha!)
Packing Raw Assets
- CSV .csv
- Binary .bin, .raw
- Output data length symbols (thanks @Daft-Freak)
- Fix --packed to be default, again (packed can be disabled with --packed no)
- Various other tweaks
- Start of 32blit file upload support
- Default images to packed (packed arg now takes a bool)
- Fix bug in sprite payload size (thanks @Daft-Freak)
- Fix packaging mishap so tool actually works
- Real initial release
- Pack, cmake and asset commands working
- Very beta!
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size 32blit-0.0.5-py3-none-any.whl (17.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size 32blit-0.0.5.tar.gz (13.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|