No project description provided
(project name changed from temporary comicr)
3color Press is a flask based application intended to streamline making your own comic based website. It is a static website generator that takes markdown formatted text files and turns them into new pages.
I am new to programming and I’m kind of brute learning python and flask by just working on this project. The project is under heavy development and features are being added as we work on them, however a vary functional core set of features is included
For more in depth information on how to use check the doc pages You can see a demo site generated with version 0.1 of this tool at http://3color.noties.org
I am currently working on writing documentation for the 0.2.0 version which I will be updating 3color.noties.org with eventually. As for now however all the information on that website is out of date.
- automatic handling of book pages, news pages and single pages
- easily add a page to the main menu
- easily add custom single pages
- News page to collect news feed page
- Support for showing a thumbnail of most recent comic in desired story line on every page
- command line tools for easy management
In Progress Features
- custom themeing support
- toggle-able theme elements
- improvement on handling in site menus
- admin interface
- better error checking
- much more?!
pip install 3color-Press
If you’re interested in contributing or checking out the source code you can take a look at:
If you’re having problems or have some questions, feel free to check out the github page: github.com/chipperdoodles/3color
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.