A tool to help you design and export 3D-printable wallets
This project helps you design and export 3D-printable wallets, similar to paper wallets (but they won’t die in a flood)
Everyone who’s seriously serious about bitcoin has tried paper wallet generators. While the idea is great, paper isn’t a great medium out of which to make something that stores significant value. This this in mind, we set out to make a simple, easy-to-use software that can design and export 3D-printable wallets, with a variety of configuration options.
- Python3: this project is designed for Python3, not Python2
- PyBitcoin, just run sudo pip3 install bitcoin
- PyQRCode, just run sudo pip3 install pyqrcode
- OpenSCAD 2015 (or higher), just install from their website, and the program should find it automatically (submit an issue if it doesn’t)
- Supports a variety of configuration and size options
- Exports wallets as STL
- Export keys as CSV-file for import into other software (for big batches)
- Set the configuration and let it generate millions of random wallets for you
- Support for other cryptocurrencies, including:
- Any other currency (as long as you know the version bit for address generation)
Instructions (releases coming soon - not yet available)
- Download the Windows binary from the Releases folder.
- Run the executable file, and enjoy!
- Download the Mac binary (DMG archive) from the Releases folder.
- Drag the application to your applications folder.
- Run the application, and enjoy!
We recommend you run the linux version off of a LiveUSB for maximum security (just as you would with a normal paper wallet) 1. Connect to the internet. 2. Run sudo apt-get install 3d-wallet-generator in a Terminal. 3. Disconnect from the internet! 4. Run gen3dwallet in a Terminal. 5. Enjoy! Don’t connect this device to the internet again after you have created your wallet.
- If you have any comments, questions, or feature requests, either submit an issue or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We always accept donations at 1MF7hKShzq2iSV9ZZ9hEx6ATnHQpFtM7cF!! Please donate, this project took a bunch of effort and we want to make sure it was worth it.
To Do / Features Coming Soon
- Add pictures
- Add option to import your own addresses/private keys
- Offset the white in the QR code (instead of just offsetting the black)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size 3d_wallet_generator-0.1.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.4||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size 3d-wallet-generator-0.1.9.tar.gz (10.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for 3d_wallet_generator-0.1.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for 3d-wallet-generator-0.1.9.tar.gz