A tool to help you design and export 3D-printable wallets
This project helps you design and export 3D-printable wallets, similar to paper wallets (but they won’t die in a flood)
Everyone who’s seriously serious about bitcoin has tried paper wallet generators. While the idea is great, paper isn’t a great medium out of which to make something that stores significant value. This this in mind, we set out to make a simple, easy-to-use software that can design and export 3D-printable wallets, with a variety of configuration options.
- Python3: this project is designed for Python3, not Python2
- PyBitcoin, just run sudo pip3 install bitcoin
- PyQRCode, just run sudo pip3 install pyqrcode
- OpenSCAD 2015 (or higher), just install from their website, and the program should find it automatically (submit an issue if it doesn’t)
- Supports a variety of configuration and size options
- Exports wallets as STL
- Export keys as CSV-file for import into other software (for big batches)
- Set the configuration and let it generate millions of random wallets for you
- Support for other cryptocurrencies, including:
- Any other currency (as long as you know the version bit for address generation)
Instructions (releases coming soon - not yet available)
- Download the Windows binary from the Releases folder.
- Run the executable file, and enjoy!
- Download the Mac binary (DMG archive) from the Releases folder.
- Drag the application to your applications folder.
- Run the application, and enjoy!
We recommend you run the linux version off of a LiveUSB for maximum security (just as you would with a normal paper wallet) 1. Connect to the internet. 2. Run sudo apt-get install 3d-wallet-generator in a Terminal. 3. Disconnect from the internet! 4. Run gen3dwallet in a Terminal. 5. Enjoy! Don’t connect this device to the internet again after you have created your wallet.
- If you have any comments, questions, or feature requests, either submit an issue or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We always accept donations at 1MF7hKShzq2iSV9ZZ9hEx6ATnHQpFtM7cF!! Please donate, this project took a bunch of effort and we want to make sure it was worth it.
To Do / Features Coming Soon
- Add pictures
- Add option to import your own addresses/private keys
- Offset the white in the QR code (instead of just offsetting the black)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|3d_wallet_generator-0.1.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.4||Wheel||Jul 1, 2015|
|3d-wallet-generator-0.1.9.tar.gz (10.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 1, 2015|