Automated Library is a software to ease the entire library-book issuing process contributing to overall standards of the library and ensuring transparent and smooth conduction of the library processes
An automated library software to catalogue books and efficiently displays its details.
* Implemented in Django Framework and MySql database.
* Goodreads Api is used for book description, review, rating and book cover.
* Automatic fine calculation.
* A reminder mail is send when a book is due.
* Users image is displayed from IITK database.
* Admin and various staff accounts.
Install via pip
pip install Alibrary
Install via Github
git clone https://github.com/R-Wolf/CFD_A_library
A code block::
python manage.py makemigrations
python manage.py migrate
python manage.py runserver
Detailed documentation is in the "docs" directory.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|A_library-3.4-py2-none-any.whl (3.1 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py2|
|A_library-3.4.tar.gz (104.5 kB) View hashes||Source||None|