Thread-safe Python RabbitMQ Client & Management library.
AMQPStorm is a library designed to be consistent, stable and thread-safe.
- 100% Unit-test Coverage!
- Supports Python 2.6, 2.7 and Python 3.3+.
- Fully tested against Python Implementations; CPython, PyPy and Pyston.
- When using a SSL connection, TLSv1 or higher is required.
Additional documentation is available on amqpstorm.io.
- Fixed potential Heartbeat deadlock when forcefully killing process - Thanks Charles Pierre.
- Fixed potential Channel leak [#36] - Thanks Adam Mills.
- Fixed threading losing select module during python shutdown [#37] - Thanks Adam Mills.
- Connection.close should now be more responsive.
- Channels are now reset when re-opening an existing connection.
- Re-wrote large portions of the Test suit.
- Added parameter to override auto-decode on incoming Messages - Thanks Travis Griggs.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the consumer to get stuck if the connection unexpectedly dies - Thanks Connor Wolf.
- Fixed a potential recursion error in Connection.close.
- Reduced default TCP Timeout from 30s to 10s.
- Connection Open/Close timeout is now three times the value of TCP Timeout.
- Connection will now wait for a response from the remote server before closing.
- [Experimental] Added support for the RabbitMQ Management Api.
- Connection/Channel function check_for_errors now behave more consistently.
- Messages are now delivered as Message objects by default.
to_tuple and to_dict are now set to False by default.
This is a breaking change that affects the following function:
Special thanks to gmr (Gavin M. Roy) for creating pamqp, and in addition amqpstorm is heavily influenced by his pika and rabbitpy libraries.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|AMQPStorm-2.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (109.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Apr 24, 2017|
|AMQPStorm-2.2.2.tar.gz (62.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Apr 24, 2017|