Thread-safe Python RabbitMQ Client & Management library.
AMQPStorm is a library designed to be consistent, stable and thread-safe.
- 100% Unit-test Coverage!
- Supports Python 2.6, 2.7 and Python 3.3+.
- Fully tested against Python Implementations; CPython, PyPy and Pyston.
- When using a SSL connection, TLSv1 or higher is required.
Additional documentation is available on ReadTheDocs.
- Fixed a potential recursion error in Connection.close.
- Reduced default TCP Timeout from 30s to 10s.
- Connection Open/Close timeout is now three times the value of TCP Timeout.
- Connection will now wait for a response from the remote server before closing.
- [Experimental] Added support for the RabbitMQ Management Api.
- Connection/Channel function check_for_errors now behave more consistently.
- Messages are now delivered as Message objects by default.
to_tuple and to_dict are now set to False by default.
This is a breaking change that affects the following function:
Special thanks to gmr (Gavin M. Roy) for creating pamqp, and in addition amqpstorm is heavily influenced by his pika and rabbitpy libraries.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|AMQPStorm-2.1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (84.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|AMQPStorm-2.1.2.tar.gz (52.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|