Thread-safe Python RabbitMQ Client & Management library.
AMQPStorm is a library designed to be consistent, stable and thread-safe.
- 100% Test Coverage!
- Supports Python 2.7 and Python 3.3+.
- Fully tested against Python Implementations; CPython, PyPy and Pyston.
Additional documentation is available on amqpstorm.io.
- Added client/server negotiation to better determine the maximum supported channels and maximum allowed frame size [#52] - Thanks gastlich.
- We now raise an exception if the maximum allowed channel count is reached.
- basic.consume now allows for multiple callbacks [#48].
- Added delivery_tag property to message.
- Added redelivered property to message [#41] - Thanks tkram01.
- Added support for Management Api Healthchecks [#39] - Thanks Julien Carpentier.
- Fixed incompatibility with Sun Solaris 10 [#46] - Thanks Giuliox.
- Fixed delivery_tag being set to None by default [#47] - tkram01.
- Exposed requests verify and certs flags to Management Api [#40] - Thanks Julien Carpentier.
Special thanks to gmr (Gavin M. Roy) for creating pamqp, and in addition amqpstorm is heavily influenced by his pika and rabbitpy libraries.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|AMQPStorm-2.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (113.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|AMQPStorm-2.4.1.tar.gz (64.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|