A plate field optimization tool for offshore structures calculated according to DNVGL standards
ANYstructure is a GUI based steel dimension calculation and weight optimization tool intended for naval architects structural engineers. It is intended to provide an efficient way to dimension and optimize your floating structure.
It is based on DNVGL-OS-C101 Design of offshore steel structures, general - LRFD method.
The following is caluculated:
- Minimum section module for stiffener
- Minimum plate thickness
- Buckling capacity (DNV-RP-C201 Buckling Strength of Plated Structures) or PULS (licenced DNV software)
- Plate/stiffener connection fatigue (DNV-RP-C203: Fatigue Design of Offshore Steel Structures)
- Bow slamming according to DNVGL ship rules
In an optimization process all these can be acconuted for or individually turned off.
Loads are defined as follows:
- External surface loads defined by polynominal equations
- Tank loads are calculated automatically
Loads are combined according to DNVGL-OS-C101.
The easiest way to install the package is via pip:
$ pip install anystructure
An entry point is defined. After installing on PIP, just type “ANYstructure” in the command window.
Alternatively run __main__.py
Documentation is cointained in the tool. Help -> Open documentation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ANYstructure-3.0.tar.gz (3.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|