Security framework for Zope2.
AccessControl provides a general security framework for use in Zope2.
For changes before version 3.0, see HISTORY.rst.
- Add support for Python 3.4 up to 3.6. (only Python implementation)
- Depend on RestrictedPython >= 4.0.
- Use @implementer class decorator.
- Remove AccessControl.Permission.name_trans to ease Python 3 migration. Use AccessControl.Permission.getPermissionIdentifier() instead.
- Extract .AuthEncoding to its own package for reuse.
- Declare missing dependency on BTrees.
- Modernised C code in preparation of porting to Python 3.
- #16: Fixed permission handling by avoiding column and row numbers as identifiers for permissions and roles.
- Avoid acquiring access from module wrapped by SecurityInfo._ModuleSecurityInfo. See: https://github.com/zopefoundation/AccessControl/issues/12
- Harden test fix for machines that do not define localhost.
- Test fix for machines that do not define localhost.
- GitHub #6: Do not pass SecurityInfo instance itself to declarePublic/declarePrivate when using the public/private decorator. This fixes Conflicting security declarations warnings on Zope startup.
- LP #1248529: Leave existing security manager in place inside RoleManager.manage_getUserRolesAndPermissions.
- LP #1169923: ensure initialization of shared ImplPython state (used by ImplC) when using the “C” security policy. Thanks to Arnaud Fontaine for the patch.
- Remove long-deprecated ‘Shared’ roles support (pre-dates Zope, never used by Zope itself)
- Prevent infinite loop when looking up local roles in an acquisition chain with cycles.
- LP #1071067: Use a stronger random number generator and a constant time comparison function.
- LP #966101: Recognize special zope2.Private permission in ZCML role directive.
- LP #1047318: Tighten import restrictions for restricted code.
- Fix a bug in ZopeSecurityPolicy.py. Global variable rolesForPermissionOn could be overridden if __role__ had custom rolesForPermissionOn.
- Add Anonymous as a default role for Public permission.
- Fix tests under Python 2.6.
- Added decorators for public, private and protected security declarations.
- Update tests to take advantage of automatic test suite discovery.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|AccessControl-4.0a5-py2.7-win32.egg (256.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||May 6, 2017|
|AccessControl-4.0a5-py2.7-win-amd64.egg (257.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||May 6, 2017|
|AccessControl-4.0a5.tar.gz (96.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 5, 2017|