Security framework for Zope2.
AccessControl provides a general security framework for use in Zope2.
For changes before version 3.0, see HISTORY.rst.
- Add support for Python 3.4 up to 3.6. (only Python implementation)
- Depend on RestrictedPython >= 4.0.
- Use @implementer class decorator.
- Remove AccessControl.Permission.name_trans to ease Python 3 migration. Use AccessControl.Permission.getPermissionIdentifier() instead.
- Extract .AuthEncoding to its own package for reuse.
- Declare missing dependency on BTrees.
- Modernised C code in preparation of porting to Python 3.
- #16: Fixed permission handling by avoiding column and row numbers as identifiers for permissions and roles.
- Avoid acquiring access from module wrapped by SecurityInfo._ModuleSecurityInfo. See: https://github.com/zopefoundation/AccessControl/issues/12
- Harden test fix for machines that do not define localhost.
- Test fix for machines that do not define localhost.
- GitHub #6: Do not pass SecurityInfo instance itself to declarePublic/declarePrivate when using the public/private decorator. This fixes Conflicting security declarations warnings on Zope startup.
- LP #1248529: Leave existing security manager in place inside RoleManager.manage_getUserRolesAndPermissions.
- LP #1169923: ensure initialization of shared ImplPython state (used by ImplC) when using the “C” security policy. Thanks to Arnaud Fontaine for the patch.
- Remove long-deprecated ‘Shared’ roles support (pre-dates Zope, never used by Zope itself)
- Prevent infinite loop when looking up local roles in an acquisition chain with cycles.
- LP #1071067: Use a stronger random number generator and a constant time comparison function.
- LP #966101: Recognize special zope2.Private permission in ZCML role directive.
- LP #1047318: Tighten import restrictions for restricted code.
- Fix a bug in ZopeSecurityPolicy.py. Global variable rolesForPermissionOn could be overridden if __role__ had custom rolesForPermissionOn.
- Add Anonymous as a default role for Public permission.
- Fix tests under Python 2.6.
- Added decorators for public, private and protected security declarations.
- Update tests to take advantage of automatic test suite discovery.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|AccessControl-4.0a5-py2.7-win32.egg (256.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||May 6, 2017|
|AccessControl-4.0a5-py2.7-win-amd64.egg (257.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||May 6, 2017|
|AccessControl-4.0a5.tar.gz (96.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 5, 2017|