Adame (Automatic Docker Application Management Engine) is a tool which manages (install, start, stop) docker-applications.
Adame: Automatic Docker Application Management Engine
Adame is a tool to manage docker-applications.
Adame is able to do the following things:
- Generate new configuration-file for container
- Create docker-container according to the configuration-file
- Start-/Stop the docker-container according to the configuration-file
- Saves the state of the application inside the docker-container in a git-repository
- Automatically installs a basic intrusion-detection-system for the network-traffic of the docker-container
Adame is intended to run on linux-systems. Furthermore Adame requires that the following commandline-commands are available on your system: -python -docker-compose -git -snort
pip install Adame.whl
Adame is licensed under the terms of MIT
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Adame-0.2.2-py3-none-any.whl (3.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|