Explore you connected data
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
AjguDB wants to be a fast enough python graph database for exploring connected data.
- with gremlin querying
- GPLv2 or GPLv3
Check out the presentation @ [speakerdeck](https://speakerdeck.com/_amirouche_/ajgudb)
- improve documentation
- fix scatter step
- improve test coverage (89%)
- more experience with conceptnet
- move to tuple space implementation
- work with wiredtiger develop branch
- small typofix in README…
- storage: only wiredtiger 2.6.1 backend storage is supported
- ajgudb: you can threat AjguDB as simple key/value store via its methods AjguDB.get(key), AjguDB.set(key, value) and AjguDB.remove(key)
- rewrite gremlin querying
- gremlin: select is renamed where because it match the SQL terminology. SQL’s FROM is vertices and edges steps.
- storage: rework the backend to use less write and similar read operations count.
- storage: Now edges and vertices are stored in different tables this might also lead to performance improvement during querying.
- storage: elements identifiers are now computed by the backend storage, wiredtiger.
- add fuzzy search
- add bsddb backend
- add wiredtiger backend
- leveldb: increase block size to 1GB
- add keys to retrieve several keys at the same time
- use lazy itertools.imap instead of the gready python2’s map
- add a shortcut method AjguDB.one(**kwargs) to query for one element.
- fix group_count, now it’s a step and not a final step
- fix each to return GremlinResult so that history is not lost and back can be used
- add scatter, it’s only useful after group_count so far.