Python API to control Amazon Echo Devices Programatically.
NOTE: Alexa has no official API; therefore, this library may stop working at any time without warning.
- Check for open features/bugs or initiate a discussion on one.
- Fork the repository.
- Install the dev environment:
- Enter the virtual environment:
- Code your new feature or bug fix.
- Write a test that covers your new functionality.
README.mdwith any new documentation.
- Run tests and ensure 100% code coverage for your contribution:
- Ensure you have no linting errors:
- Ensure you have typed your code correctly:
- Add yourself to
- Submit a pull request!
Apache-2.0. By providing a contribution, you agree the contribution is licensed under Apache-2.0.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size AlexaPy-1.4.1-py3-none-any.whl (27.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size AlexaPy-1.4.1.tar.gz (24.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|