API Reference Documentation Generator for Python
Apydia is an API reference documentation generator for Python. It’s designed as an instantly serviceable replacement for Pudge’s API-documentation generator. It won’t generate complete websites from reST etc. like Pudge does, though - Apydia is only about the API.
- Basic pudge compatibility and a short and easy migration path
- Rudimentary Trac-integration, that is links into Trac’s sourcecode browser
- Some fair amount of usability
- Setuptools integration
- Flexible, Genshi/XInclude-based themeability with theme inheritance
- Support for various text formats like Markdown, Textile and reST
- Other parsers can easily be plugged in on demand
- Syntax highlighting thanks to Pygments
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Apydia-0.0.2-py2.4.egg (109.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4||Dec 11, 2007|
|Apydia-0.0.2-py2.5.egg (108.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.5||Dec 11, 2007|
|Apydia-0.0.2.tar.gz (83.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Dec 11, 2007|