Python-based Bluetooth Device Management
A library for managing bluetooth devices using Python, Bluez and DBus.
Installing the RTP/SBC codec (this must be done first):
sudo make -C codecs install
Note: the default platform is x86 (mmx). To build for a different platform e.g., armv6 then run sudo make -C codecs install PLATFORM=armv6 instead.
Install the python library by running:
pip install BT-Manager
Documentation is hosted at https://pythonhosted.org/BT-Manager
Bug fix for issue #1 causing erroneous signal receiver notifications.
Added support for:
- BTInput (org.bluez.Input)
Initial release supporting Bluez 4.x dbus API with following interfaces:
- BTManager (org.bluez.Manager)
- BTAdapter (org.bluez.Adapter)
- BTDevice (org.bluez.Device)
- BTMedia (org.bluez.Media)
- BTMediaTransport (org.bluez.MediaTransport)
- BTAudioSource (org.bluez.AudioSource)
- BTAudioSink (org.bluez.AudioSink)
- BTAgent (org.bluez.Agent)
- SBCAudioSink (org.bluez.MediaEndpoint): endpoint/transport for connecting A2DP SBC source
- SBCAudioSource (org.bluez.MediaEndpoint): endpoint/transport for connecting A2DP SBC sink
- UUID decoding for identifying supported services
- Class of device decoding to device service, major and minor classes
- Device vendors codes and names for device vendor decoding
- Audio codec types and SBC codec configuration attributes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size BT-Manager-0.3.0.tar.gz (87.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|