Makes sure, that there are never more files in one directory, than your LIMIT.
This module is used to provide storage for your files / archives. Storage itself makes sure, that there is never more files in one directory, than BalancedDiscStorage.dir_limit.
This module is necessary, because a lot of filesystems have problems with tens of thousands / milions files stored in one directory. This module stores the files in trees, which are similar to binary trees, but our trees should never change, once created. You can thus reference the returned paths in other software.
Full module documentation and description can be found at Read the Docs:
- Bystroushaak <bystrousak[a]kitakitsune.org>, Main developer
- Added py3 compatibility thanks to https://github.com/ralic
- Added better exceptions handling in case that file-copying fails.
- Fixed missing init in doc/.
- Fixed package metadata files.
- Added test coverage.
- Added documentation.
- Project created.