A YouTube batch downloader and converter.
Bat-man is a batch downloader and converter of YouTube videos.
- Python 3
- Gtk3 for Python
Extract the .zip file, and in the destination folder, run:
$ python -m batman.gtk_batch_downloader
To install this program, run, as root:
# python setup.py install
After install, you can run the program by typing:
You can also install this program using PIP:
# pip install Bat-man
How to use
- Set the destination of the MP3 files with the button “Set destination”, in bottom-left.
- Add new videos with File -> Insert new videos, or right-click in the tree view and select Paste, for videos in the clipboard.
- The download will start automatically.
- Drink a coffee.
- If yours internet connection is like mine, drink more coffee.
- Go see your doctor.
To-do list(it should even be here?)
- Convert to more formats(Base implemented, has support for Vorbis, MP3, AAC, FLAC, Theora and LibX264 - the last two as video codecs)
- Try to use an API for converting videos, instead of commandline
- Smooth exit for threads(Partially implemented.)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Bat-man-0.3.1.linux-x86_64.tar.gz (58.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Dumb Binary||3.3|
|Bat-man-0.3.1.tar.gz (41.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|