Micrososft Translator API V2 for Python
The Microsoft offers an online translation API to make requests through various forms (Http, Ajax, SOAP or OData.). The features provided by this API are very useful when we want to perform translations, multiple translations or even listen to the pronunciation of a certain word or phrase in desejada.Esta language library is an implementation in Python that allows to use most of the features present in this API. Basically what we do is, make a request to the Ajax API method by requests module and get the desired response. Below is a list of features offered by this library:
- Translation of one or multiple phrases and texts.
- Obtaining all possible translations for a word or multiple phrases.
- So speak, where you can hear the pronunciation of phrases or text in the desired language.
- This language detection on single or multiple sentences or texts.
- Obtaining all possible languages for translation and so speak.
SEE ON GITHUB: https://github.com/dookgulliver/BingTranslator
Microsoft Translator API for Python
Copyright (c) 2014, Will Filho, All rights reserved.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3.0 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library.