A light weight WSGI framework with a pluggable architecture
BlazeWeb (formerly pysmvt) is a WSGI web framework library designed to be relatively “light weight”, but with a powerful plug-in and override architecture that facilitates modularized development.
Questions & Comments
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/blazelibs
The code stays pretty stable, but some of the API will probably change in the future.
The BlazeWeb tip is installable via easy_install with easy_install BlazeWeb==dev
0.5.2 released 2017-06-09
- fixed a bug in task exception handling
0.5.1 released 2017-06-02
- fixed StackedObjectProxy boolean conversion for python 3
- added logging and exception handling for all task executions
0.5.0 released 2016-11-23
- fixed various testing issues
- add support for Python 3 (3.4 and 3.5)
- set up continuous integration testing on CircleCI and AppVeyor
- test coverage on CodeCov
0.4.16 released 2016-09-02
- bind rg to template by default
0.4.15 released 2016-06-03
- fixed unicode handling for JSON parsing
0.4.14 released 2015-12-08
- add py.test plugin to load a blaze app for testing, similar to the nose plugin
0.4.13 released 2015-10-23
- exception_with_context() is now filtered for sensitive information. The filters can be controlled through settings.
0.4.12 released 2015-10-23
- add json filter, support all json mimetypes that webtest does in the Request.json property
0.4.11 released 2014-12-08
- add FileResponse
0.4.10 released 2014-09-18
- added relative_path kwarg to link_css_url and source_js_url, default behavior remains to use abs_static_url on the url
0.4.9 released 2014-08-29
- add auto-cleanup of beaker sessions for file/dbm storage (if applicable). settings.beaker.auto_clear_sessions (default True) controls this function
- cleanup setup.py and add version.txt file, move to “extra_requires” for specifying developer dependencies.
0.4.8 released 2013-12-17
- adjust setup_file_logging() to accept an argument for the settings object
0.4.7 released 2012-10-24
- add extra_context argument to View.render_json()
0.4.6 released 2012-07-16
- Fixed 0.4.5 regression: previously, a POST XHR would try for xhr() and then post() on a view class, but 0.4.5 would only try for xhr().
0.4.5 released 2012-07-09
- add include_rst() and include_mkdn() as functions available in Jinja templates
- css and js from included templates is now always included, regardless of where in the child template the include method is called.
- add “content” template filter which will merge css/js from the given content object into the parent template
- add link_css_url(), source_js_url() and complimentary head_link_tags() and head_script_tags() template functions to be able to include CSS/JS URLs from any template.
- make HTTP request method handling more robust. Its now easier to respond to request methods that are not GET/POST and we will now correctly return a 405 Method Not Allowed response when the view can not handle the request method sent over.
0.4.4 released 2011-11-09
- fix a nasty bug in the View arg processing that can alter formencode validator
0.4.3 released 2011-10-22
- add routing.abs_static_url(), is available in the template too
- jinja.Translator can now render strings: ag.tplengine.render_string(…)
- change requirement in setup.py for minimock now that 1.2.7 has been released
- detect BW_STORAGE_DIR environ variable
0.4.2 released 2011-06-11
- fix bug in UserProxy
0.4.1 released 2011-06-11
- fixed bw project command, it will now create a decent project file/folder skeleton, see example below.
- minimock’s 1.2.6 release breaks some usage of the library, “pin” dependency at 1.2.5
- add config option http_exception_handling, default behavior is unchanged
- add testing.runview() to make it easier to test views without a WSGI test runner (Werkzeug Client, WebTest TestApp)
Project skeleton will look like:
foobar-dist/ |-- changelog.rst |-- foobar | |-- application.py | |-- config | | |-- __init__.py | | |-- settings.py | | `-- site_settings.py | |-- __init__.py | |-- templates | | `-- index.html | |-- tests | | |-- __init__.py | | `-- test_views.py | `-- views.py |-- MANIFEST.in |-- readme.rst `-- setup.py
0.4.0 released 2011-03-01
- BC BREAK: adjustments to session management & user objects so sessions are lazily loaded. See commits [527b5279ce16], [ae2f4d5c6789] for details of BC issues.
- add utils.session_regenerate_id()
0.3.3 released 2011-02-11
- added a new log, on by default, to capture details about sent emails
- added warning level logs when mail_programmers() or mail_admins() is used with an empty setting
0.3.2 released 2011-02-04
- added pass_as parameter to View.add_processor()
- bump up the default settings for logs.max_bytes(50MB) and log.backup_count (10)
- add settings_connect() decorator for connecting events to settings instance methods
- added setup_*_logging() methods
- make the user and session object available to test responses
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|BlazeWeb-0.5.2.tar.gz (156.4 kB) View hashes||Source||None|