Python interface for the BrickPi using Objects and Coroutines
BrickPython provides an easy Python programming environment for the BrickPi, making Lego NXT motors behave as servo motors. The framework provides coroutines to give you always-responsive programs, and objects to help you partition programs.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://pythonhosted.org/BrickPython/index.html
- Source code: https://github.com/charlesweir/BrickPython
- Simple objects representing Motor and Sensor
- Implementation of Python coroutines and scheduler for Python 2.7
- Uses Brickpi.py from BrickPi_python
- Implementation of PID algorithm to make an NXT motor into a servo-motor
- Implementation of an NXT motor constant speed algorithm
- Full unit test suite
- Runs on other Linux environments (Mac etc) for unit tests and development.