Buffet is a universal templating system for CherryPy.
Buffet is a universal templating system for CherryPy. It supports plugins that follow the interface defined at http://www.turbogears.org/docs/plugins/template.html and register setuptools entry points in the ‘python.templating.engines’ entry point group.
Some available template plugins as of this release:
- TurboCheetah - Cheetah template support
- TurboKid - Kid template support
- BuffetMyghty - Myghty template support
- BuffetString - Python string Template support
- TurboStan - Nevow Stan support
- TurboHtmlPy - Formencode.htmlgen support
You should simply be able to do “easy_install [PluginName]” to get quick support for each engine in Buffet.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.