A small web app for Raspberry Pi with a controller area network (CAN) bus.
A small web app that displays sensor data and controls a MOVIDRIVE traction converter (Antriebsumrichter) of SEW EURODRIVE connected to the Raspberry Pi with a controller area network (CAN) bus.
In order to install CANberry just create a virtual environment and use pip:
pip install canberry
Create a configuration file .canrc with following content in your home directory:
[default] interface = socketcan channel = can0 [canberry] identifier = 16
The identifier is the default target address.
- Create a virtual environment virtualenv venv and activate it with source venv/bin/activate.
- Install all dependencies with pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Run python setup.py develop to install CANberry in your virtual environment.
- Run canberry from the command line to start the web application. Try canberry -h for help on more options.
- Install npm with sudo apt-get install nodejs.
- Install bower with sudo npm install -g bower.
- Use bower install -S to install and update js dependencies like concise, ractive, jquery, flotcharts.
This project has been set up using PyScaffold. For details and usage information on PyScaffold see http://pyscaffold.readthedocs.org/.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size CANberry-0.2.tar.gz (3.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|