A package for calculating ROC curves and Concentrated ROC (CROC) curves.
A package for calculating ROC curves and Concentrated ROC (CROC) curves written by Dr. S. Joshua Swamidass.
A CROC Stronger than ROC: Measuring, Visualizing, and Optimizing Early RetrievalS. Joshua Swamidass, Chloe-Agathe Azencott, Kenny Daily and Pierre BaldiBioinformatics, April 2010, doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btq140
This pure-python package is designed to be a standardized implementation of performance curves and metrics for use either in python scripts or through a simple commandline interface. As a standardized implementation its output is robust enough to be using in publishable scientific work.
With this package, one can easily:
- Compute the coordinates of both Accumulation Curves and ROC curves.
- Handle ties appropriately using several methods.
- Compute the BEDROC metric.
- Vertically add and average the performance curves of several cross-validation folds.
- Focus on the early part of the ROC curve by using several x-axis transforms.
The docstrings in this module are fairly complete and the scripts provide simple access to the most common functions. Further documentation can be found at http://swami.wustl.edu/CROC/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size CROC-1.1.26.tar.gz (13.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|