Chess API for python
Chaturanga is a Chess API written in Python that supports both single-player and two-player games.
` $ pip install Chaturanga `
- Chessboard generation from a given valid FEN position
- Pretty print of the Chessboard using Unicode (optional, defaults to False)
- Generation of all legal moves for a given position. (including en-passant, castling, and promotion)
- Identifying potential draw situations (3-fold repitition, 100 plies) and checks.
- Identification of all game ending criteria (Checkmate, Stalemate, 5-fold repitition, 150 plies)
- Undoing a move
- Resetting the Chessboard
- Chess Bot using Depth Analysis
As of now, the Chessboard supports input in a long algebraic notation (eg. ‘e2e4’) to make a move.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Chaturanga-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (9.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Jul 11, 2018|
|Chaturanga-0.1.0.tar.gz (7.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 11, 2018|