Design hardware with Python
The Chips library allows hardware devices to be designed in python
- High level device modeling language makes device design simpler and more powerful.
- Provides fast native simulations that integrate with Python.
- Python extension modules such as Scipy, Numpy, Matplotlib and PIL provide a rich verification environment.
- Automatic generation of synthesisable VHDL.
- Plugin mechanism also allows C++ and graphviz outputs to be generated.
- Existing VHDL IP can be imported.
- Seamless co-simulation of C++ and VHDL outputs.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Chips-0.1.2.linux-x86_64.exe (134.9 kB)||File type Windows Installer||Python version any||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Chips-0.1.2.tar.gz (416.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|