A web-based application for managing software projects.
ClueMapper is a web-based application for managing software and software-based consulting projects. Currently it uses Trac to handle individual projects but adds the ability to create new trac instances, svn configurations, etc.
The website for ClueMapper is at http://www.cluemapper.org
- (required) Python 2.5+
- Rocky Burt (maintainer) - rocky AT serverzen DOT com
- Fixed issue #6: previous redirection changes now rolled back
- Fixed issue #5: viewing readme no longer produces rst errors
- Configuration files now live in etc/cluemapper and data files live in var/cluemapper
- Configuration writing now stores sections ordered
- Stopped locking dependency versions for various Clue* projects
- No long displays ClueBin tagline
- Cleaned up redirection code
- Added dependency on ClueMapperChatter
- Added missing trac plugin dependencies
- Please note that this release is pre-alpha and still lacks several key features
- Now includes pastebin support via ClueBin
- Added clue-admin cmd-line script for utility functions
- Theme is now configurable via Trac
- Added 404 handling for when an invalid project is requested.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ClueMapper-0.6.3-py2.5.egg (61.8 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ClueMapper-0.6.3.tar.gz (27.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|