A web-based application for managing software projects.
ClueMapper is a web-based application for managing software and software-based consulting projects. Currently it uses Trac to handle individual projects but adds the ability to create new trac instances, svn configurations, etc.
The website for ClueMapper is at http://www.cluemapper.org
- (required) Python 2.5+
- Rocky Burt (maintainer) - rocky AT serverzen DOT com
- Please note that this release is pre-alpha and still lacks several key features
- Now includes pastebin support via ClueBin
- Added clue-admin cmd-line script for utility functions
- Theme is now configurable via Trac
- Added 404 handling for when an invalid project is requested.