CAD library for 2.5D parts (including gears) using svgwrite, dxfwrite or FreeCAD as backend
Cnc25D is a Python Package for 2.5D part design and cuboid assembly.
- Cnc25D relies on FreeCAD
- Cnc25D helps create FreeCAD macro
- Cnc25D helps design 3D parts entirely with Python script
- Cnc25D provides parametric ready-to-use design examples
- Cnc25D helps drawing shape makable by a 3-axis CNC
- Cnc25D helps positioning parts in a cuboid assembly
Why 2.5D ?
3-axis CNC, laser cutter and water jet machine are getting cheaper and can be used in fablab, makerspace or hackerspace. 3-axis machine lets make 2.5D design, i.e. free xy-path at z constant.
Cnc25D is on PyPI.
To install Cnc25D:
Feedback / Contact
For any other feedback, send me a message to “charlyoleg at fabfolk dot com”.
If you want to support financially this project, you can make a donation on my CardanCo website.