A complex to do list tool
A Python-based to do list tool that you can use to:
- Sort out your tasks during a certain period of time
- Generating weekly and monthly work report
- Do some simple team task management
The main features include
- Support basic information such as task title, task status, task time, etc.
- Supports a variety of advanced settings:
- Support customizing the modules (list)
- Supporting Tasks that is across many days
- Support priority customization
- Supporting subtasks and related logic
- Support assigning the task to different people
- Convenient operation
- Keyboard operation without mouse
- Batch operations
- Support task list export and report generation
- support filtering task as you wish
- custom time
- support many export formats, including markdown list or form, excel etc.
- Based on TinyDB, so no DB software is needed
This project does not provide a graphical interface for the time being. It is recommended to use the following methods:
- Combining efficiency tool like Alfred
- Run with Django
- Direct Use through the command line
- Make your own graphical interface
The project provides command-line tools to support direct command-line use.
# Complete some configuration tdl_set -h # View related configuration assistance # Add or edit tasks tdl_modify -h # View the help related to adding or editing tasks # View tasks or generate reports tdl_report -h # View help related to viewing tasks or generating reports
You can import the libraries and writing your own applications. You can also see the source files for reference.
Some settings for ComplexTDL.
||Display the module (list) information|
||Set the starting number of the task list|
For insert, update, delete tasks.
||formData is a dictionary; formData['no'] is the task number to be deleted|
|UpdateData(formDataF)||Insert or update a task, formDataF is a dictionary, refer to the analysis of the task structure below|
''' the structure of task
no Number mo Module / Group / List ti Title de Description and Update st Start time en End time or Check time ra Completion rate, -1 for pause pa Parent task number pe person in charge pr priority '''
Used to generate task lists and reports
|Report(period = 'this week', range = 'todo', person = 'me', deadline = False, conditions = None, detail = 'some', sort = 'module')||To generate a specific report, refer to the help information in the source file|
|Search(args?)||Custom conditions to filter and query the task, see the source file for help information|
|GenerateMD(taskList, format = 'md list')||Generate md and copy it to the clipboard, the format can be 'md list' (list), 'md list no' (list with task number), 'md table' (table)|
|GenerateExcel(taskList, filePath=os.curdir, fileName='report', showParent=False)||Generates excel tables, filePath for the store path, fileName for the fileName, and use showParent to determine whether to display the parent task number|
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ComplexTDL-1.0.4.tar.gz (17.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|