Coopr: a COmmon Optimization Python Repository
The Coopr software project integrates a variety of Python optimization-related packages. Coopr supports a diverse set of optimization capabilities that can be used formulate and analyze optimization applications:
- Pyomo: Formulate algebraic models within Python’s modern programming language
- PySP: Generic solvers for stochastic programming problems
- COLIN: Scripts that simplify IO between optimizers and black-box applications
- SUCASA: Customize MIP solvers to expose model structure to the MIP solver engine
This is the main Coopr package, which simply creates a requirement that other Coopr packages are imported.
BSD. See the LICENSE.txt file.
- coopr - The root directory for Coopr source code
- Documentation and Bug Tracking
- Trac wiki: https://software.sandia.gov/trac/coopr
- See the AUTHORS.txt file.
- Project Managers
- William E. Hart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing List
Third Party Software