Read metadata and online data from zenon Analyzer Server
This package contains data connectivity modules developed by COPA-DATA.
pyZAN module description
pyZAN is a module to connect with a zenon Analyzer metadata database. It provides:
- read access to metadata tables
- access to connector functions for reading historic variable values, alarms, events, lots, shifts and context lists
- option to execute SQL Stored Procedures and SQL Userdefined Functions
Data is returned as pandas DataFrames and can be used in all common data science libraries.
- pyodbc (requires Microsoft Visual C++ Build Tools)
Prerequisites to retrieve data
- zenon Analyzer 3.30 or higher
- zenon Analyzer metadada database including at least one project
- valid connection to the zenon Analyzer metadata database
- valid configuration to receive data from at least one of the following connectors:
- SCADA Runtime Connector
- SCADA SQL Connector
- 3rd Party Database Connector
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for CopaData-3.40.3-py3-none-any.whl