DRY is inspired by Django-ORM
Dry ORM is inspired by Django-ORM.
Dryorm provides basic functionality on top of your models:
- Easily Instantiate objects mapping tables
- Get Instance by ID
- Update Instance on target database
- Follow instance changes to know what to save
- Avoid repeating code for fetching one/all elements
Run the command:
pip install dry-orm
Instaling from the source
You can clone the repository and install:
git clone https://github.com/jalpedrinha/dryorm.git cd dryorm && python setup.py install
Dry ORM currently works with python2.7+
Supports postgresql and sqlite3.
Dry ORM is a simple way to access database objects with the least possible code.
It’s not supposed to be swiss army knife, but to simplify small tasks.
The BSD 3-Clause License
Copyright (c) 2015, Jorge Alpedrinha Ramos All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the organization nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|DRY_orm-0.0.61-py2-none-any.whl (8.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|
|DRY-orm-0.0.61.tar.gz (4.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|