Raspberry Pi Pmod HAT support library
Python library to support using Pmods with a Raspberry Pi and the DesignSpark Pmod HAT.
- Simple interfaces for supported Pmods
- Checking that Pmod and port capabilities match
- Checking for port usage conflicts
- Usage examples
The following Pmods are currently supported:
- PmodAD1 12-bit ADC
- PmodHB3 2A H-bridge driver
- PmodISNS20 20A Current Sensor
- PmodMIC3 MEMS Microphone Module
- PmodOLEDrgb 96x64 RGB OLED Display 1
- PmodTC1 K Type Thermocouple Module with Wire
1 Builds on the excellent luma.oled and luma.core libraries from Richard Hull and contributors.
DesignSpark.Pmod can be installed from PyPi using pip. See the documentation for details.
Installation and API documentation, along with examples, can be found at:
For Pmod HAT documentation, including the reference manual and schematic, see: