Asynchronous Python Wrapper for the Bungie API
This is a asynchronous Python Wrapper around the Bungie API. It allows one to send requests to all given endpoints of the Bungie API seen in their Bungie.Net API Documentation.
- This is my first real project which was meant for a Discord Bot for my own Server but then decided to release, which means that bugs are likely.
- Some of the code is inspired or taken from pydest and aiobungie so check them out!
- Some of the Endpoints POST endpoints may not work properly. I just reworked the request-design but need to implement tests to verify that everything works!
- Every endpoint in the documentation is implemented, POST and GET.
- Download and Extraction of the manifest to a .content file.
- Download and Extraction of the manifest to a MongoDB database (COMING SOON).
- Logging with own logger or with the default logger by adding a file "logs/Destipy.log" ('logs' being a folder) in the root folder.
Here are a few examples:
pip install Destipy
In you project you can use it as a simple client without authentication by initialize a client with your Api Key like this:
from destipy.destiny_client import DestinyClient client = DestinyClient(<API_KEY>) user = await client.user.GetBungieNetUserById(<MEMBERSHIP_ID>)
If you plan on using a specific category of endpoints multiple times you can also use the endpoint category itself as a class:
from destipy.destiny_client import DestinyClient client = DestinyClient(<API_KEY>) user_endpoints = client.user user = await user_endpoints.GetBungieNetUserById(<MEMBERSHIP_ID>)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.