EHRCorral matches, links, and de-duplicates electronic medical records for
the purpose of creating a master patient index (MPI).
- First release on PyPI.
- Docs need updating and more usage.
- Corralling is functional, but does not use nickname expansions.
- Some tweaking of probabilities could be attempted for certain scenarios.
- Probabilities are generated using birth year, name fields, address, and
- Update documentation.
- Add significant documentation of matching algorithm in Overview docs.
- Fix up code examples in Usage docs.
- Another update to documentation.
- The previous release had some minor docs stuff missing.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.