Metaclass for subclassable extension types
- Fail if C extensions couldn’t be compiled on compatible platforms.
- Add Appveyor configuration to automate building Windows eggs
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Fix getting attributes that are data descriptors in the Python implementation.
- Reach and automatically maintain 100% test coverage.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Remove unused C macro from ExtensionClass.h.
- Fix C compilation under Windows.
- Fix problems with computed attribute and property wrapping.
- Port the C extension to Python 3.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2.
- Fix calling of __class_init__ hook by Python implementation.
- Avoid wrapping __parent__ in pure-Python version. Matches change made to C version in afb8488. See issue #3.
- Housekeeping changes only.
- Added compatibility with Python 3.4.
- Added compatibility with Python 3.2 and 3.3 using the Python reference implementation.
- Add Python reference implementation. Used by default on PyPy.
- Added trove classifiers to project metadata.
- Don’t create wrappers when retrieving parent pointers.
- LP #587760: Handle tp_basicsize correctly.
- Removed undeclared testing dependency on zope.testing.
- Removed cruft in pickle/pickle.c related to removed __getnewargs__.
- Avoid defining __getnewargs__ as not to defeat the ZODB persistent reference optimization. Refs https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/143657. In order to take advantage of this optimization, you need to re-save your objects.
- Removed old build artifacts and some metadata cleanup.
- Added support for method cache in ExtensionClass. Patch contributed by Yoshinori K. Okuji. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/486182.
- Further 64-bit fixes (Python 2.4 compatibility).
- Fixed 64-bit compatibility issues for Python 2.5.x / 2.6.x. See http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0353/ for details.
- Initial egg release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.