Metaclass for subclassable extension types
- Added compatibility with Python 3.2 and 3.3 using the Python reference implementation.
- Add Python reference implementation. Used by default on PyPy.
- Added trove classifiers to project metadata.
- Don’t create wrappers when retrieving parent pointers.
- LP #587760: Handle tp_basicsize correctly.
- Removed undeclared testing dependency on zope.testing.
- Removed cruft in pickle/pickle.c related to removed __getnewargs__.
- Avoid defining __getnewargs__ as not to defeat the ZODB persistent reference optimization. Refs https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/143657. In order to take advantage of this optimization, you need to re-save your objects.
- Removed old build artifacts and some metadata cleanup.
- Added support for method cache in ExtensionClass. Patch contributed by Yoshinori K. Okuji. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/486182.
- Further 64-bit fixes (Python 2.4 compatibility).
- Fixed 64-bit compatibility issues for Python 2.5.x / 2.6.x. See http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0353/ for details.
- Initial egg release.