FilterPype is a process-flow pipes-and-filters Python framework.
FilterPype is being used for multi-level data analysis, but could be applied to many other areas where it is difficult to split up a system into small independent parts.
Some of its features:
- Advanced algorithms broken down into simple data filter coroutines
- Pipelines constructed from filters in the new FilterPype? mini-language
- Domain experts assemble pipelines with no Python knowledge required
- Sub-pipelines and filters linked by automatic pipeline construction
- All standard operations available: branching, joining and looping
- Recursive coroutine pipes allowing calculation of e.g. factorials
- Using it is like writing a synchronous multi-threaded program
- Package requires setuptools for installation.
Package requires pip for installation.
Project sponsored by Flight Data Services: http://www.flightdataservices.com/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size FilterPype-0.3.1.tar.gz (696.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|