Adds APScheduler support to Flask
Flask-APScheduler is a Flask extension which adds support for the APScheduler.
- Loads scheduler configuration from Flask configuration.
- Loads job definitions from Flask configuration.
- Allows to specify the hostname which the scheduler will run on.
- Provides a REST API to manage the scheduled jobs.
- Provides authentication for the REST API.
- Integrates with Flask Blueprints
You can install Flask-APScheduler via Python Package Index (PyPI),:
pip install Flask-APScheduler
Please use the Issues for feature requests and troubleshooting usage.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.