Event planner extension for Flask
Event organizer extension for Flask.
Initialize extension by providing Flask and Flask-SQLAlchemy instances.
from flask import Flask from flask_eventplanner import EventPlanner from flask_sqlalchemy import SQLAlchemy app = Flask(__name__) db = SQLAlchemy(app) events = Events(app, db) if __name__ == '__main__': app.run()
The Flask-Events uses 7 SQLAlchemy models:
- Venue: Facilities that hold events.
- Room: Smaller units of venues that hold programs.
- Event: Event model.
- Program: Scheduled programs of event.
- Organizer: Secondary table for users with organizing rights to event.
- Invitation: Secondary table for users invited to event.
- RSVP: Secondary table for users who submitted an RSVP to event.
These models can be extended using declarative mixin classes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask-EventPlanner-0.3.tar.gz (2.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|