Adds GraphQL support to your Flask application
Adds GraphQL support to your Flask application.
Just create a GraphQL instance from flask_graphql
from flask_graphql import GraphQL graphql_blueprint = GraphQL(app, schema=schema)
This will add /graphql and /graphiql endpoints to your app.
This package provides the following Views: * GraphQLView: endpoint for expose the GraphQL schema * GraphiQLView: Graphical Interface for operate with GraphQL easily
You can also add only the views you want to use:
from flask_graphql import GraphQLView, GraphiQLView app.add_url_rule('/graphql', view_func=GraphQLView.as_view('graphql', schema=schema))
- schema: The GraphQLSchema object that you want the view to execute when it gets a valid request.
- pretty: Whether or not you want the response to be pretty printed JSON.
- executor: The Executor that you want to use to execute queries.
- root_value: The root_value you want to provide to executor.execute.
- default_query: The default_query you want to provide to GraphiQL interface.
You can also subclass GraphQLView and overwrite get_root_value(self, request) to have a dynamic root value per request.
class UserRootValue(GraphQLView): def get_root_value(self, request): return request.user
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask-GraphQL-1.2.0.tar.gz (188.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|