Adds GraphQL support to your Flask application
Adds GraphQL support to your Flask application.
Just use the GraphQLView view from flask_graphql
from flask_graphql import GraphQLView app.add_url_rule('/graphql', view_func=GraphQLView.as_view('graphql', schema=schema, graphiql=True))
This will add /graphql and /graphiql endpoints to your app.
- schema: The GraphQLSchema object that you want the view to execute when it gets a valid request.
- context: A value to pass as the context to the graphql() function.
- root_value: The root_value you want to provide to executor.execute.
- pretty: Whether or not you want the response to be pretty printed JSON.
- executor: The Executor that you want to use to execute queries.
- graphiql: If True, may present [GraphiQL][https://github.com/graphql/graphiql] when loaded directly from a browser (a useful tool for debugging and exploration).
You can also subclass GraphQLView and overwrite get_root_value(self, request) to have a dynamic root value per request.
class UserRootValue(GraphQLView): def get_root_value(self, request): return request.user
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask-GraphQL-1.4.0.tar.gz (7.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|