Flask-LwAdmin is minimalistic administrative interface building extension for the Flask framework
Flask Lightningwolf Admin
LwAdmin is a set of macros, classes, and methods to assist in the creation of administrative panels based on the bootstrap framework. At the moment we are working on the main section of the navigation.
The main assumptions of LwAdmin is not to restrict the coder. LwAdmin it is not a complete utility to be run as it is Flask-Admin
Currently, work is underway. Any opinion and ideas are welcome.
Check SAMPLE_PROJECT for basic use example. More advanced use in this moment can be check in: Lightningwolf Smp Project
- New macros: filters, batch_actions, actions
- New navbar methods and class location
- New macros location
- Start of Flask-Babel integration
- Start of Flask-Bootstrap integration
- Navbar with dropdown, btn group, caret
- Flask-Principal can be used to restrict visibility of navbar section
- API change for Navbar creator
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask-LwAdmin-0.3.1.tar.gz (404.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|