OAuthlib for Flask
Flask-OAuthlib is an extension to Flask that allows you to interact with remote OAuth enabled applications. On the client site, it is a replacement for Flask-OAuth. But it does more than that, it also helps you to create oauth providers.
Flask-OAuthlib relies on oauthlib.
- Support for OAuth 1.0a, 1.0, 1.1, OAuth2 client
- Friendly API (same with Flask-OAuth)
- Direct integration with Flask
- Basic support for remote method invocation of RESTful APIs
- Support OAuth1 provider with HMAC and RSA signature
- Support OAuth2 provider with Bearer token
And request more features at github issues.
Install flask-oauthlib is simple with pip:
$ pip install Flask-OAuthlib
If you don’t have pip installed, try with easy_install:
$ easy_install Flask-OAuthlib
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Flask_OAuthlib-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (31.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Aug 25, 2014|
|Flask-OAuthlib-0.7.0.tar.gz (26.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 25, 2014|