A/B testing for your Flask application
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
Here you can see the full list of changes between each Flask-Split release.
- Fixed #3: TypeError: set() is not JSON serializable when tracking a conversion in Flask 0.10. Thanks Kacper Wikieł and Nick Woodhams.
- Dropped support for Python 2.5.
- Added REDIS_URL configuration variable for configuring the Redis connection.
- Fixed properly finished incrementing alternative’s completion count multiple times, when the test is not reset after it has been finished. The fix for this issue in the previous release did not work, when the version of the test was greater than 0.
- Fixed finished incrementing alternative’s completion count multiple times, when the test is not reset after it has been finished.
- Fixed default value for SPLIT_DB_FAILOVER not being set.
- Fixed user’s participation to an experiment not clearing out from their session, when experiment version was greater than 0.
- Fixed ZeroDivisionError in altenative’s z-score calculation.
- Fixed conversion rate difference to control rendering.
- More sensible rounding of percentage values in the dashboard.
- Added 90% confidence level.
- Removed a debug print from Experiment.find_or_create.
- Initial public release