Class-based views for Flask
Flask-Views is a Flask extension which provides a set of class-based views, based on the Django class based views.
- Base views for rendering templates and responses based on HTTP request method
- Edit views for handling form submission (without database backend)
- Database views
- A set of views with database integration. Currently, only MongoDB (by
using the Mongoengine module) is implemented.
- Detail views for rendering a single within a template
- Edit views for creating and updating items
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask-Views-0.1.tar.gz (5.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|