Tools for sub-surface geophysical survey data processing
GeophPy is an open source python package that offers tools for sub-surface geophysical survey data processing.
It mainly focuses on ground surveys data and offers tools to process the data and create geophysical maps that can be imported to GIS softwares.
GeophPy contains general tools, such as data destaggering, destriping and method-specific tools, such as reduction to the pole or magnetic data continuaiton.
The full on-line documentation can be found at: http://184.108.40.206/geophpydoc/
GeophPy is distributed on the PyPI repository and you can install it using pip.
>>> pip install geophpy >>> or >>> python -m pip install geophpy
See the package documentation for more details.
Feedback & Contribute
Your feedback is more than welcome.
Released on 2019-08-01.
- HTML documentation theme changed to Read the Docs theme.
- Reading Georeferencing Ground Control Points from CSV as been extended to any delimiter-value file.
- Georeferencing now works ungridded dataset values.
- Forced equal aspect ratio for map plots.
- Added Dataset linear/polynomial detrending of dataset profile.
- Constant destriping now works on ungridded dataset values.
- Changed the euler deconvolution implementation (now allow automatic sub-windowing).
- Changed the magnetic continuation implementation.
- Changed the analytic signal implementation.
- Added import/export from/to Surfer grids.
- Changed the reduction to the pole implementation.
- Added directional filter (plough filter).
- Added 2D-Fourier spectral plot.
- Added setmin/setmax range possibility for correlation calculation in festoon filter.
- Uptaded Dataset mean cross-track plot.
- Added Dataset zero-mean/zero-median profile filter (works on both gridded and ungridded dataset values).
- Enhanced CSV opening file method for both dataset and geoposset.
- Added Datasets merging & edge matcing methods.
- Added Dataset translation & rotation.
- Added Label display option for 2-D plots.
- Added Scatter plot of raw values.
- Added number of levels or levels values specification for 2-D contour and filled contour plots.
- Fixed Filled 2-D contour plot bug.
Released on 2018-01-02.
- Fixed GeophPy pip installation issues and updated documentation.
Released on 2017-12-01.
- Updated GeophPy documentation.
- Added options for constant destriping filter.
- Added Mean cross-track profile plot for destripping filters.
- Implemented Wallis filter.
- Implemented replace by profile’s median in peak filtering.
- Added automatic delimiter search in delimited files.
- Fixed reading delimited file issues.
- Added non uniform shift for Festoon.
- Fixed correlation and cross-correlation map calculation.
- Added color map for histogram plot.
- Fixed bug in histo.plot.
Released on 2016-05-01
- Initial version.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size GeophPy-0.32.tar.gz (31.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|