A graphite reporting tool.
Simple wrapper to enable graphite reporting
pip install GraphiteReporter
from graphitereporter.graphite_reporter import GraphiteReporter
Building and uploading to PyPI
See Makefile for help building and uploading.
Copyright (c) SmartReceipt 2012; All Rights Reserved
- This LICENSE AGREEMENT is between SmartReceipt (“SR”), and the Individual or Organization (“Licensee”) accessing and otherwise using py_graphite_reporter software in source or binary form and its associated documentation.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, SR hereby grants Licensee a nonexclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license to reproduce, analyze, test, perform and/or display publicly, prepare derivative works, distribute, and otherwise use py_graphite_reporter alone or in any derivative version, provided, however, that SR’s License Agreement and SR’s notice of copyright, i.e., “Copyright © 2012 SmartReceipt; All Rights Reserved” are retained in py_graphite_reporter alone or in any derivative version prepared by Licensee.
- In the event Licensee prepares a derivative work that is based on or incorporates py_graphite_reporter or any part thereof, and wants to make the derivative work available to others as provided herein, then Licensee hereby agrees to include in any such work a brief summary of the changes made to py_graphite_reporter.
- SR is making py_graphite_reporter available to Licensee on an “AS IS” basis. SR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, BUT NOT LIMITATION, SR MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF py_graphite_reporter WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- SR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER USERS OF py_graphite_reporter FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS AS A RESULT OF MODIFYING, DISTRIBUTING, OR OTHERWISE USING py_graphite_reporter, OR ANY DERIVATIVE THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
- This License Agreement will automatically terminate upon a material breach of its terms and conditions.
- Nothing in this License Agreement shall be deemed to create any relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between SR and Licensee. This License Agreement does not grant permission to use SR trademarks or trade name in a trademark sense to endorse or promote products or services of Licensee, or any third party.
- By copying, installing or otherwise using py_graphite_reporter, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.