Train multiple classifiers/pipelines
HyperclassifierSearch allows to train multiple classifiers/pipelines in Python with GridSearchCV or RandomizedSearchCV.
pip install HyperclassifierSearch
The code was developed in Python 3. The execution needs Pandas and scikit-learn, i.e. GridSearchCV and RandomizedSearchCV.
Enhancements and credits
The package is build based on code from David Batista.
- documentation enhancements:
- examples how to search the best model over multiple Pipelines using different classifiers
- added code documentation including docstrings
- functionality enhancements:
- added option to use RandomizedSearchCV
- the best overall model is provided by train_model()
- output dataframe is simplified as standard option
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for HyperclassifierSearch-1.0.tar.gz