Easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library
IMAPClient aims to be a easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library.
- Arguments and return values are natural Python types.
- IMAP server responses are fully parsed and readily usable.
- IMAP unique message IDs (UIDs) are handled transparently.
- Internationalised mailbox names are transparently handled.
- Time zones are correctly handled.
- Convenience methods are provided for commonly used functionality.
- Exceptions are raised when errors occur.
IMAPClient includes units tests for more complex functionality and an automated functional test that can be run against a live IMAP server.