Easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library
IMAPClient is an easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library.
- Arguments and return values are natural Python types.
- IMAP server responses are fully parsed and readily usable.
- IMAP unique message IDs (UIDs) are handled transparently.
- Internationalised mailbox names are transparently handled.
- Time zones are correctly handled.
- Convenience methods are provided for commonly used functionality.
- Exceptions are raised when errors occur.
Python versions 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 are officially supported.
IMAPClient includes comprehensive units tests and automated functional tests that can be run against a live IMAP server.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size IMAPClient-1.1.0.tar.gz (192.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|